Monday, October 15, 2007

It's Monday

It's another Monday and it is going to be one of those weeks. Today and tommorow I am doing make-n-takes at a brand new local community center where I will be teaching papercrafting classes. Makes for a long day when leaving a day job, shuffling kids, and then trying to make it on time. Today I took Phoenix with me. We actually had a great time. She got to try her hand at a duoprinting technique using stencils and Glimmer Mist by My Tattered Angels. And she did not hae to worry about mommy yelling at her about keeping the liquid in a limited space since we were in a gorgeous art room made to get..well..messy. We left the cards there for display but I will post what she did tommorow night (hopefully). I think she t five cards finished. She had informed me she wants to make 17...one for each classmate in her class.

We are getting visitors from FLorida this weekend, it is going to be nice to see some old friends. We will top the weekend off with a hayride at a state park and a good old fashioned campfire with chili and roasted marshmallows. I sure hope it cools off a little before then.

It is alrady time to think about getting all those Christmas projects done I have started. It is so hard to believe I am thinking about Christmas again.

Ta-ta for now...

No comments: