Sunday, April 6, 2008

Phoenix turns 7













My little girl turned 7 today, hard to believe. She decided she did not want a party but wanted to go with her friends next week to have brunch at the American Girl Place so we celebrated as a family today. We got started late because mom was up late making the cake (yeah I surprised myself with that cake, to quote someone who told me this week, I'm turning into a regular Martha Stewart). We decided to get her a computer, but I am not sure if she was more excited about the computer or the doll cake. To my surprise, she knew a lot about that computer, I guess they teach more than reading, writing and arithmetic in school today.

She is growing into a remarkable young lady, extremely sure of herself, knows what she wants, and quite bossy (she gets that honestly I think) and she loves, I mean adores, her little brother, and he adores her. We got lucky in that department.

No comments: