Sunday, October 13, 2013

Club Scrap Baby Wipe Challenge

I have had a little more time on my hands so I have decided to put that to good use by getting in my craft room and crafting a little more.  My go to source of supplies Is Club Scrap, simply because it is a no brainer, every month I get a box full of coordinating paper, stamps, embellishments and goodies.   After 13 years of membership I have quite the stash.    I do not get to participate in their challenges as much as I would like, but I was able to this week.   Karen over at the club house challenges us with a technique using baby wipes.  Read all about the how to here.

I used a hodge podge of supples from different kits.  I used the greetings to go from Up, Up and Away.  I used unmounted stamps from the Peacock Kit, and I also used an old wood mounted stamp from the sparkle kit.

I had some Ranger Alcohol Inks on had.   I used two different purples, stream, and denim, added some caramel.   I also had one make up remover wipe (no baby wipes here) but it seemed to work just fine.   I also used the old dryer sheet techniques on the card with the sentiment, "When I am with you the whole world Sparkles".   Dryer sheet techniques is quite simples.  Spray a used dryer sheet with spray adhesive.   Place the wet dryer sheet over the paper (in this case the rainbow colored panel I created using the baby wipe), sprinkle with clear or holographic glitter.   Trim dryer sheet to panel size. Voila, I thought he sparkle from the glitter goes well with the sentiment.  So easy!

Here are my results;



I encourage you to play around with new techniques every once in a while. 

No comments: