Saturday, March 1, 2008

The doldrums....

Well, as I come off a week of being sick, with the week before being totally crazy because my brother likes to make a habit of going through near death experiences, I find myself kind of bored...yep bored. I played in my scrap room today (it really , really needs to be cleaned and organized, maybe my mom will come do that for me when she is done cleaning Kevin's place) but even playing with scraps did little to lift me out of this doldrum mood. Oh well. Trying to talk hubby into loading the tent up and going on an impromptu camping trip, we will see how that goes.

So I somehow got roped into a years worth of personal training sessions (twice a week for 52 weeks) with a gal from work. It started innocently enough, when we were at the gym one day she said she was going to go talk to a personal trainer. She figured she would get some input since she only has an hour at lunch and she wants to make the most of that hour. Oh, see if he will train two at a time and maybe we can save some money. Well, I got called away when Kevin decided to crash himself on the bike. Meanwhile, Audie sees the trainer, who decides he wants to see her twice a week for a year. When I arrived back she asked if I was still interested and I said of course, and she imed me saying he wants to see me twice a year...which I though was odd, of course I wanted more than twice a year, and she imed me back saying twice a week. I said great not realizing it was twice a week for a year and its a contract thing. Probably would be a good thing for me since I can't seem to be accountable to myself and there is that whole class reunion thing coming up and I really need to get all the weight off I've been carrying since I was pregnant with my six year old (very convenient excuse, but for crying out loud it's been six years). So I start Tuesday with Robert....

Well guess I should go tend to dinner before it burns...

No comments: