Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Declare

I Love Christmas, but unfortunately all too often I get caught up in the Christmas Card Making, gift making, gift buying, decorating, etc, that I forget to enjoy the season with my family or to really reflect on the awesomeness of the Gift that was given to us 2000 years ago.

Since I am in a new town, in a new state, in a little different financial situation than years past, and have a whole lot less obligations and a lot more time I declare I am going to take the time to reflect on the season, old memories and traditions, and even try to create a few new traditions with my family...and to really just sit and enjoy my kids an my husband, and take the time to record a little bit of our life this year.

It certainly has not been the easiest year for our family and many of our friends. However, not only can I look back and see the hand of God in everything that has happened this year, I can feel him working right now as Chris leaves his job to come join the family. We are stepping out in faith knowing God will provide him with a job in His time, which is always the right time. And in the meantime, we have a wonderful season to Celebrate as a family, and I intend to make the most of it.

Let the Season Begin!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Love your pages up to now and how lucky are you with a little bit of snow to add to the season! Loving your manifesto, hope you have a truly blessed season once your family is reunited!

Hugs

Virginia