Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's getting close

December 23, Christmas is almost here. I have very little left to do..I think. I still have some Christmas cards to stamp on the inside and mail. I have some gifts to wrap, but I guess the biggest to do item is a gift for Chris, but I have a pretty good idea what I am getting, and a few back up plans. And of course, we have to bake cookies for Santa, which we usually do on Christmas Eve. The best thing is I have the rest of the week off so I can do what I need to get done, even catch up on my Christmas Journal, and enjoy the next few days without being rushed. I think this will be the least rushed Christmas I have had in a while, and I really kind of like it.

We did not get much decorating done this year since Chris did not arrive until the first week of December (almost the second week actually). But we did manage to get the tree up and decorated and the stockings up. That is just fine with me....




No comments: