Monday, December 27, 2010

December 13

One of my most favoritest (its a sentance and a word, I jsut made it up) parts of Christmas is the Christmas music.  I love Christmas Music.  I love the traditional Christmas Hymmns and the new modern Christmas Songs as well.  I just love the feeling of Joy many of those songs impart.   I even love those cheesy songs such as Granma Got run Over by a Reindeer.  
If I were to create a playlist on my Ipod (no, I don't have an Ipod, I had 2, but left both of them at the gym never to be seen again) these would be in a playlist labeled, Favorite Christmas

Joy to the World (my absolute favorite Christmas Song)
Silent Night
Little Drummer Boy
Grandma Got Run Ovder by a Reindeer
Christmas Shoes
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Jingle Bells
Frosty the Snowman
We Three Kings
Jingle Bell Rock
Christmas Carol

Oh, I like so many more, but these are just a sampling of my favorites.  

No comments: